1.21.2012

Thank You!

 I want to say a HUGE
Thank You
to these lovely ladies
who nominated me for an
award! You guys are too sweet!

 
Haley from Following Optimism

So here are 7 things about me....

1. I {heart} weekends
 
2. and blogging
 
3. I'm a Kansas Jayhawk fan all the way! ROCK CHALK!
 
4. I love a good crafternoon project.

5. I'm 5'10" and love being tall!

6. I really, really need to go shopping today.

7. All my hope comes from the Lord :)

I'm going to follow the rest of the award rules and pass on the award
in a separate post because my toddler has had enough of me blogging 
right now!
Have a glorious weekend!
Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. Oh no! I don't know if we can be friends anymore because you are a Jayhawk fan! I am totally a MIZ ZOU tiger fan! Haha I guess I will let it slide just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with Kelley! Go TIGERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These exercises help them blend and distinguish what they are solid in GrabEssay. Thusly every school ought to have planned co – educational program exercises and urge understudies to partake in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracks Download latest cracks of mac & pc softwares. You can get full versions of latest games, softwares, applications and many tools. https://cracks.live


    ReplyDelete